/r/RABM/

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Widerwertig - "Sinepmaskok" (2012)

WIDERWERTIG "Sinepmaskok"

Year: 2013
Genre: Black Metal
Country: Germany 

Track List:
  1. Intro
  2. Quallenhybris
  3. The Abvention Of The Goats
  4. Hieroglyph
  5. Kofmans Tod
  6. Tiefe Tannen
  7. Mnemosyne
  8. Trichter
  9. TraumA*
  10. Vespera
  11. Outro
  12. Cutting Ouroborus (bonus)
DOWNLOAD

This album, recorded in 2012 and physically released in 2013, was recommended to me by Negation Records as suitable for my blog. You can order it on tape here, along with Flagellant's "Apotheosis", if you wish. Musically, it's somewhat unorthodox black metal (I think it's closer to DSBM than to any other subgenre). I don't expect everyone to like "Sinepmaskok", but personally I found it to be quite interesting.

bandcamp

No comments :

Post a Comment